It is our policy to ensure your privacy is protected, particularly any personal information which has been provided to us by you.
It is not our business policy to sell or pass information to third parties outside the organisation.
The Data which may be collected
- Data is collected whenever a booking is made or use our services and facilities. It may be obtained directly at reception by our staff, by e-mail, by phone or via the Pebble Beach Website.
- Data may also be collected when you respond to any marketing communications, provide feed back on services or customer surveys.
- Areas of the premises particularly entrances and exits and adjacent areas have CCTV installed This is for prevention and detection of crime.
- Data collected without limitation, may include the following, taken from all information you have provided.
- Your full name, Address and post code, e-mail address where provided, contact information telephone numbers and information about the service provided or requested.
- Your credit or debit card details when a payment is made.
- Your activity on the Pebble beach website.
- We store credit card and debit card information when bookings are taken on line or for preauthorisation or payment, These are facilitated by a third party as shown below.
- Where you have provided any personal details relating to any third party [e.g. information about others in your party in respect of a booking and or function you are deemed to have obtained their consent to provide such information]
The use of Data
The information obtained is used to process table bookings, accommodation, provide services including private functions, voucher offers and answer your enquiries.
Given your consent, from time to time we will contact you either by phone or e-mail with our marketing offers seasonal functions and services.
If at any time you wish to stop such communications use the unsubscribe facility.
The data may be selectively used at times to facilitate record keeping, monitor marketing/promotional information which may be of interest to you.
We Use data for compliance with all legal requirements, codes of practice and regulatory requirements.
From time to time applicable data may be used for communication by e-mail to provide details of promotional functions, seasonal dining experience, internal record keeping, deal with your enquiries, market research in order to provide a better service and experience At our establishment. The e-mail or other information media will have a facility to Unsubscribe which is available to you at any time.
A third party is contracted internally for maintaining all IT equipment, the collection of data and the security systems therein to protect stored data. Third parties are contractually obligated to confidentiality and may only deal with retained data in order to carry out process functions as instructed by the business.
No data is passed to or shared with outside third parties or any external business outside of Pebble Beach restaurant business. However, we may be required to disclose personal data as permitted or required by law and the prevention of fraud.
Every reasonable precaution is made to provide that our internal systems including organisations remain secure to safe guard the personal data as provided by you However, please be aware that security of data transmitted over the internet cannot be fully guaranteed. Data sent via the internet will be at the senders risk.
On prepayment bookings payment is taken up front that is money is taken at the time of the booking, where this takes place you are advised to note any cancellation policy applicable under terms and conditions which may include the right to charge for a failure to turn up without prior and proper notice within the specified time limits stated.
Data collected electronically or in person may be retained and will be allotted to secure files with restricted access. Where bookings are taken over the phone the Data processor dealing with your enquiry will identify themselves and will only ask the relevant details of your card. They will never ask for any pin number.
The Access to or amendments to your data.
Under the Data Protection Act you have a right to request a copy of the Data information which is held by us for you. If you wish to do this please send an e-mail to us at [email protected] with the subject matter request or write to data Administration at Pebble Beach using the address shown above. There may be a fee charged for this provision of which you will be advised upon request. Under the Data Protection Act the information will be provided within thirty  days of receipt of your written request.
If at any time your circumstances change it may be necessary to amend your personal Data to ensure accuracy at all times. Amendments or a withdrawal of your consent may be made by contacting a designated processor at reception via e-mail, in writing or by phone confirmed in writing.
Where you have withdrawn your consent to all or any partial use of data we will be unable to continue to provide any further service including any product, or bookings already in place. Please note, this does not override our cancellation policies, and in the event that you withdraw consent outside of the cancellation period, the applicable fees will still be charged.
Retention of Personal Information/Data
Personal Data is retained for the period and purpose for which it has been collected, for business purposes including any legal or applicable laws. In the event of you choosing to unsubscribe or withdraw your consent the Data may be retained on the Data base without use for such time as the law permits or up to six months (6] from notice of withdrawal.