There’s less then a month to go until Easter and if you’ve given up chocolate, sugar, or sweet things for Lent, it’s just the right time to start thinking about how you’re going to celebrate Easter 2017.
Today, we share the recipe for our very own Chocolate Fondant, delicious with or without ice cream! If you have a go, why not tweet us photos of your creations – @PebbleBeachUK
- 125g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 30g sieved flour
- 60g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- Grease fondant moulds.
- Melt together chocolate & butter over pan of simmering water.
- Whisk eggs, yolks & sugar until thick and pale (about 15 mins).
- Fold in the chocolate & butter. Sieve in flour & fold.
- Divide mixture into moulds & allow to chill.
- Cook fondants for 7-8 mins at 200 o c.